MAKE SOME NOISE. HEARING EQUALITY STARTS WITH YOU.
Living with hearing conditions is about
more than just your ears.
It’s about being able to share experiences and be connected, wherever, whenever. We are creating a movement to make this happen. Sound fair?
MAKE A DIFFERENCE
By joining Soundfair, you are part of a national movement committed to eliminating the social and emotional impacts of hearing conditions and creating a future where those with hearing conditions are empowered and have equal access to enjoy life.
“I want to feel part of my community. I want to feel connected, heard and included”
THAT SOUNDS FAIR TO ME.
After joining Soundfair, you will:
- Participate and shape the national hearing equality conversation through campaigning and advocacy projects
- Empower society to have empathy for people with hearing conditions through awareness-raising activities
- Empower people with hearing conditions to be socially and emotionally connected through community participation
- Catalyse national change within the hearing care system to be about more than just ears and more than just devices.
Your efforts will support Soundfair to:
- Lead national conversations about hearing equality by putting people with hearing conditions at the centre of their experience
- Empower change to the health and hearing care system to ensure it is about more than just ears and more than just devices.
Together, we will empower hearing equality. That sounds fair to us.
“All I want is to help others see those who have trouble hearing.”
…who wants to help us eliminate the social and emotional impacts of hearing conditions.
Listen up. Did you know hearing conditions affect
1 IN 6 PEOPLE?
What do I receive when I JOIN?
To show the world you are part of THE HEARING EQUALITY movement:
You will become part of our Soundfair community and engaged in our online conversations, advocacy campaigns and events across Australia. As a highly-valued supporter of the Soundfair mission, you will have the opportunity to inform Soundfair’s key initiatives and services into the future.
Individuals will receive: Soundfair branded KeepCup and lanyard. Individual Pionears will receive 10% off Earshot, a photo-series book depicting hearing conditions by Kate Disher-Quill. For Earshot purchase orders, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Organisation or businesses will receive: A copy of Earshot, a photo-series book depicting hearing conditions by Kate-Disher Quill, for your clinic waiting-room or communal office area. Organisational and business also receive 10% off bulk purchase orders of Soundfair KeepCups, and bulk copies of Earshot. If you would like to order KeepCups or extra copies of Earshot, please contact [email protected]