You tell us your story and we hear it. You tell us what life is like for you with your hearing condition, and we listen to you. You tell us what a better life could look like for you, and we support and empower you to get there.
- Independent, objective, whole-person focused advice on all hearing conditions.
- Hearing tests – adults, school-aged children, diagnostic, pre-employment, second opinion.
- Hearing aids and other hearing assistive device fittings – private, government-funded and Hearing bank recycled device program.
- Communication skills training courses for individuals and families
- Social and psychological support relating to hearing conditions
- Hearing in the workplace support and Workplace Education and assessments
- Tinnitus counselling and management support
- As an independent, for-purpose organisation dedicated to a fair world for people with hearing conditions, our Hearing Centre revenue supports us to provide free services to those who are unfunded, underserved and most vulnerable in our community.
- Medicare rebates are available for diagnostic audiology services with GP referral.
- Free hearing services and hearing aids through the government’s Hearing Services Program*
- Specialised support services via the Commonwealth Home Support Program and My Aged Care referrals*
- Hearing Bank service, providing free hearing services and hearing devices to those seeking refuge or asylum, and concession rates to those on low income or experiencing hardship
(*eligibility criteria apply)
TO FIND OUT MORE, AND DISCUSS YOUR OPTIONS WITH
ONE OF OUR CONNECTION COACHES
PLEASE EMAIL INFO@SOUNDFAIR.ORG.AU OR CALL 1300 242 842